Saturday, April 23, 2011

Unique Card Size: 3.66 x 4.25 in a Half #10 Envelope Sleeve

Well, the description is a little wordy, but you have to try this cool card size!  The card is 3.66 by 4.25 (so you get three from a standard piece of cardstock) .  For the envelope, I sealed and cut a #10 envelope in half.  For this design, I did a little circle peek-a-boo cutout using a punch.
Isn't it fun?  Leave me a note if you decide to try this unique sized card. :)

UPDATE: Gail W. in San Francisco (Hi Gail!) asked about the Daydream paper I used.  I got it at Big Lots and it is made by GCD Studios in California.  Here is the link :

It is double sided and textured (which I <3!) and the weight is about 60-80 lbs. I have found at least a dozen different paper pads from that maker at Big Lots and I really like their paper.  Hopefully they have it at the Big Lots near you!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Lovely card Julie! I'll try this size for sure!
Miss your videos ...please, don't disappear from youtubeland !!
Happy Easter to you and your family : )

Anonymous said...

Love the card and envelope! Will be trying them for sure.

Sharon said...

how cute is that. Great idea and project.